KERING Real Estate Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Intern who will report to the Senior Real Estate Managers. You will be part of the Real Estate department based at Kering’s Corporate Headquarters in New York.
- Gain hands-on experience within our Kering family during our 12-week program!
How you will contribute
- Conduct research to contribute to competitor and new market analysis to assist in strategy development.
- Collect, analyze, and benchmark rents compared to fair market value, and occupancy costs overall.
- Review leases and prepare abstracts of key business terms.
- Prepare written materials for presentations and business memorandums.
- Compile and manage Real Estate transaction and lease files.
Who you are
- Currently obtaining bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English, second language a plus
- Interest within luxury retail/fashion
- Organized and detail orientated
- Innovative and creative to continuously improve
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain insight into a future career path, as well as hands-on experience!
Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- North America
- United States of America