BOTTEGA VENETA Retail Operations Intern Spring
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Matthieu Blazy creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Retail Operations Intern who will report to the Director of Retail Operations as part of our dynamic team in New York.
This opportunity will allow you to gain experience within a luxury brand that will support you for your next endeavor and future career. You will gain a well-rounded overview of Operations as a whole and learn to thrive in a fast-paced environment with exposure to the day-to-day activities with the Bottega Veneta Operations Team
How you will contribute:
- Represent the company in a positive and professional matter at all times
- Communicate weekly memos and store policies and procedures to stores
- Management of Store Tools stocked at Wayne and within the NYO
- Managing the creation of the monthly retail calendar
- Creating and implementing procedural tools for stores
- Coordinate the seasonal ordering/distribution of store uniforms and packaging
- Maintaining StoreDB address book and contacts
- Monitor and track the security/alarm vendors list for stores
- Provide recurring reporting on theft and burglary reporting in stores
- Provide ad hoc reporting upon request
Who you are:
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and perform tasks in a self-sufficient manner
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong PC (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
- Eager to learn
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and interact with senior management
- Absolute discretion and appropriate handling of highly sensitive information essential
- Available 4 days a week
- Students MUST be able to receive academic credit for this paid internship.
Salary - New York:
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.