Gucci - Agency
GUCCI Client Advisor
Gucci - Agency
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands. For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Sales & Service:
- Promote the sale of Gucci watches & jewellery
- Focused on activities to achieve Monthly sales budgets
- Attend regular training
- Respond to customer complaints/requests
- Customer service in relation to the Luxury Brand
- Participate in Product Knowledge training sessions and use this knowledge with customers
- Maintains the company’s merchandising standards
- Knows best sellers and ensures they are always in stock and ensuring merchandising opportunities are identified
- Adheres to all company practices and procedures
- Ensures all payments (cash EFT and credit cards) tally with sales achieved for the day, including the banking responsibilities
- Flexible, adaptable and open to change
- Displays integrity and fairness
- Demonstrates perseverance and determination
- Persuasive, credible and assertive
- Demonstrates and shows trust in others
- Open and honest
- Self starter, motivated by achieving positive outcomes and feels personally accountable
- To respond to any changes in the Department function as dictated by the Company.
- Comply with Gucci guidelines and policy.
- To understand and adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employee Handbook.
- To provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- To ensure all staff members are treated with equal respect without regard to their religious beliefs, sexuality, cultural background and gender.
- To attend all training sessions and meetings relevant to the position.
- To carry out all other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times and in accordance with the Company’s grooming standards.
- To report for work punctually.
- Full time