KERING Front Office Application Manager
Kering - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company’s IT Solutions & Infrastructures in order to link the business’s needs. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are looking for a dedicated Manager for Front Office Application as part of our dynamic team in Japan.
As part of the Kering Japan team, you will act as a liaison between Kering technologies and be responsible for building, maintaining and managing relationships with Kering brands to drive and support applications & solution initiatives.
You will work & report in close and direct collaboration with Kering technologies North Asia application senior management.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Business Applications Delivery & Portfolio Management
- Coordinate the implementation/roll-out of globally standardized Applications Services’ initiatives in Japan market.
- Act as a filter to all new local requests and communicate with Global teams and other APAC IT teams to take Kering Project governance approach to new demands/projects wherever possible.
- To take the opportunity of leading the proof of concept approach about the solution proposal from the solution provider
- Identify/coordinate between local, regional/global IT to ensure that proper solutions, standards and practices are implemented.
- Manage, troubleshoot and coordinate enhancements/extensions/replacements of applications for Group standardized retail, wholesale, CRM and other customer faced front office operations.
- Manage and coordinate support services for all brands for Front office operation
- Project Management
- Lead projects, ensuring that projects are planned and executed in line with business strategy and within established global IT standards, best practices and on-time delivery. Develop and enforce strong project management discipline and ensure adherence to Kering Project Management Framework.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of local projects. Develop scope, timeline, cost, business case and risks on local projects. Provide regular updates to stakeholders on major projects.
- Management of Service Providers
- Build strong relationship with outsourced IT service providers and collaborate with them to successfully deliver required IT services.
- Lead and manage 3rd-party service providers, ensuring timely fulfillment of commitments and contractual obligations. Track performance and proactively recommend corrective measures with special focus on externally hosted solutions going forward.
- Manage vendor contracts and maintenance service extension
- Business Relationship Management & Change Alignment
- Be the primary for all Front office application services and capabilities of IT to the business groups and be the provider/recipient/sponsor of ideas, requirements and needs of the business to IT.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of key business processes and clarify how technology supports them. Then, engage with business groups to drive the idea generation and leverage the services and capabilities of IT
- Understand key stakeholders and influence patterns within the organization; target the right stakeholders at the right time
- Team People Management
- Leads the members of the Front Office Applications team in Japan. Works jointly with them to manage their respective careers, coaches and motivates them, and provides development opportunities to enhance their overall capabilities.
Who you are
- 7+ years of applications projects from roadmap through to delivery in large, complex, international environment and corresponding managerial and sizable team management level
- Years of experience in retail business analysis (Luxury retail preferred) is a plus
- Minimum 3-years of experience as manager with at least 1 team member
- Any ERP/CRM/retail system certification is a plus
- Knowledge or certification of (ITIL, PMP) preferred
<Skills, Knowledge and Experience>
- Strong hands-on experience in retail, CRM and BI applications (POS application is a plus)
- Project Management experience is a mandatory
- Hands-on experience in ERP, Marketing automation is a plus
- Strong business sense and business operational experience
- Team-/customer-oriented attitude and working style
- Very strong interpersonal communication skills including active listening, clear writing and speaking, as well as coordination, persuasion, negotiation and social perceptiveness is mandatory
- Agile or Product management experience is a plus
- Proven ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships, and the capability to interact within all levels of the organization
- English and Japanese is mandatory
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time