BALENCIAGA Keyholder | Aspen
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
ASPEN - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Key Holder who will report to the Store Director.
Key Holder is to aid management in ensuring opening and closing procedures are performed correctly according to company’s policies. Provide customers with top quality service by meeting their needs and expectations.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Achieve sales goals
- Opening and closing of the store
- Ensure stockroom is organized and is set up properly so staff can easily access merchandise
- Assist management in overseeing day-to-day operations of store
- Work towards balanced strengths in sales, operations, merchandising and personnel management
- Maintain great interpersonal skills to ensure clear, effective communication with all Departments, stores, colleagues and staff
- Ensure that Customer complaints and feedback are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Support/follow/implement/enforce store operations manual at all times and provide feedback on any updates/changes that might become necessary
- Enforce all sustainability policies that are implemented by the company both locally and globally
Stock, Inventory & Loss Prevention Management:
- Ensure store shrinkage by partnering with the Stock Associate / Operations Manager / Sales Team through sound operational execution
- Cash Registers & Safe: Ensure that the registers and safe are functioning properly and enforce back of house standards for cash/change accuracy along with timely bank deposits
- Assist with implementation of visual display and merchandising as directed by the SM/Direct Report according to company’s standards
- Ensure that all company information related to visual standards, received from Store. Manager and Corporate is communicated to the team as needed
Store Maintenance Management:
- Oversee daily cleaning and physical up-keep of the inside and outside the store
- Fixtures, shelving, carpeting, lighting, and supplies: Maintain highest standards in the functioning, presentation and maintenance of store property
- Ensure proper levels of supplies are on hand at all times
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven experience in a similar role within other fashion luxury companies
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to drive results
- Excellent organizational skills
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Enhanced communication skills
- Passion for fashion industry
- Strategic vision in order to develop the business and high level of personal performance
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Kering Group and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms enriches the workplace and our customer experience. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America