GUCCI Web Content Specialist ( with HTML & CSS)
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- Work in cross-functional team with Software developers and Digital Designers to create digital experiences across multiple channels and languages
- Quickly translate ideas into sketches, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Practice continuous integration and continuous delivery where all members of your team can work in-parallel
- Review pages in responsive design to ensure they work across desktop, mobile and tablet. Get regional eCommerce and corporate team’s feedback. Publish on time and with consistency
- Identify where there are successes and how this can be further leveraged throughout the site, as the site has been designed to integrate brand and product storytelling with commerce
- Define requirements and communicate with Business Analysts and technical team.
- Support the product development teams in maintaining and improving the Gucci.com user experience as well as improving the internal back-office workflows.
- Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation.
- 2+ years’ experience, with focus on content management. Experience with a Contentful CMS platform is considered a plus
- Experience in using CSS, HTML & C++.
- Proven prior experience in using digital design tools like Figma or Adobe Photoshop is considered a plus.
- Fluency in both Italian and English
- Highly organized: able to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment
- Highly motivated and flexible individual with a proven ability to drive projects to successful and timely delivery
- Positive, enthusiastic, able to take initiative with a can-do attitude
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Experience working directly with developers to implement designs
- Full time