BALENCIAGA Financial Controller (Finance)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation and submission of monthly management reports, including sales and inventory analysis, for management review and group consolidation
- Serve as a key member to provide decision support analysis, modelling financial impacts of initiatives under consideration
- Perform financial planning and analysis that drive business growth, including budgeting and forecast, inventory planning and KPI analysis
- Prepare financial model and feasibility studies to analyze business opportunities
- Analyze key performance indicators to measure business and operation performance
- Work with various departments to identify and implement ongoing process improvement and cost efficiency for the organization and target to deliver process simplification with higher profitability
- Partner with Group accounting, treasury and tax team on new system implementation and process as well as cash flow and tax planning
- Administrate landlord contracts and support Vice President in processing all legal and financial documents
- Liaise with auditors and external professionals in relation to finance matters and inventory at retail locations
- Comply with applicable approved accounting standards and corporate policies and procedures in relation to Finance & Accounts
- Support any ad-hoc projects and analysis required for business
Who you are
- University graduate in Business Administration, Accountancy or related professional disciplines.
- Prior experience in a multinational professional environment and have solid management skills in finance, audit and internal control.
- Proven strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical mind and good business sense
- Able to independent and proactively take ownership and act with integrity to deliver required result
- Proficient in MS office and Hyperion
- Fluent in spoken and written in English and Mandarin
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Mainland China