BALENCIAGA Senior Store Planning Officer (1-year contract)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
- Assisting in project management for stores, Pop-ups, Pop-ins in Asia Pacific
- Follow up vendors payment and contract process according to the company guideline
- Liaise with internal parties and external venders/suppliers
- Arrange maintenance works for office and stores and monitor
- Site co-ordination and site inspection
- Maintaining accurate progress, quality
- Manage project schedule
- Other duties may be assigned.
Who you are
- Diploma/Certificate in Architecture, Interior design, Civil/Engineering, Construction management
- Preferred 3-5 years of experience in retail fitting out project management, construction or interior design
- Strong knowledge in Auto CAD, Photoshop, MS office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Well-organized and willing to learn
- Good communication skill in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR