BOTTEGA VENETA Area Manager
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Chinese Mainland
We are currently seeking an Area Manager who will report to the Head of Retail as part of our dynamic China team.
You will ensure business performance and respect of company/group image, monitoring and developing people and processes in your area.
How you will contribute
- Provide first-hand information concerning commercial projects in each city
- Collect and develop market intelligence within the industry, and update the competitors’ information or sales activities in China to the Line Manager
- Maintain good relationship with landlord and support negotiation with them on lease contract and business terms
- Manage store managers by monitoring and evaluating performance, and by conducting corrective or disciplinary actions.
- Provide training, coaching & feedback for career development
- Retain people by motivating team to gain job satisfaction
- Identify FTE needed to maximize the sales
- Ensure an efficient use of the CRM and the Client Book
- Uphold respect of BOTTEGA VENETA standards and procedures
- Stock Optimization
- Ensure excellence customer service in alignment with BOTTEGA VENETA standards and procedures
Who you are
- In depth knowledge of product and industry
- Excellent understanding of the selling process and of customer behavior
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Leadership skill is vital, to give the directions and to nurture the commercial team
- Frequent travel within China will be required
- Having at least 5 years’ experience in sales, including 2 years in Luxury Industry
- Having strong analytical skill
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Chinese Mainland