KERING Accountant/Assistant Accountant
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking an Accountant who will report to the Accounting Manager of Finance Shared Services as part of our dynamic team in Singapore. As part of the Kering Group’s global finance SSC transformation program, the Accountant/Assistant Accountant will support the process of financial operations, accounting and management reporting.
How you will contribute
- Prepare full set of accounts (PL, BS, CF and Audit Schedules) and perform month/year end closings with a strong controllership mindset, ensuring that the financials prepared are in compliance to SFRS/IFRS.
- Provide support during the budgeting and forecasting periods by preparing management reports (budget and forecast packs) and providing analytical review in plain form.
- Assist the Accounting Manager in all areas to manage and coordinate year-end statutory reporting including Financial Statement Audit, Corporate Tax and GST submissions (includes preparation of audit schedules, financial statements, managing audit queries and issues).
- Support in the roll out of Kering Group’s internal controls framework (COSO) policies and processes; part-take in finance transformation or R2R process-improvement projects (eg. SAP and Blackline)
- Support SSC’s objective of becoming 100% paperless (re-designing controls, practices and processes)
- Any other ad-hoc assignments, from time to time.
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills:
- Accounting/Finance Major with CA qualification
- The initial 2 to 3 years of working experience is ideally gained with a public accounting firm and candidates from Big 4 are highly preferred. Followed by 3 to 5 years of relevant accounting and commercial experience gained in an MNC environment with hybrid reporting matrix
- Candidates without Big 4 background but comes with extensive experiences in R2R function of Shared Services will also be considered.
- Experience on major transformational projects relating to financial systems and processes are highly preferred (SAP, Oracle, Blackline)
- Sound knowledge in SFRS/IFRS and Tax Framework
- Team player
- Independent operator and self-driven
- Inquisitive with strong analytical mindset,
- Agile and ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight reporting deadlines
- Highly meticulous
- Minimum travelling
- Immediately available or on short notice
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time