KERING Workplace Specialist
Kering - Regular
Central Singapore - Singapore
This position is in Kering Technologies SEAO Operations & Infrastructure team providing technology services to South East Asia and Oceania countries (including but not limited to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand and Guam).
This position is mainly in charge of workplace and endpoint management solutions including directory services, mobile device management, cloud services, IT asset and client management and innovative technology, etc. This person should be capable in administering the above solutions and with operations experience on them is preferred. In addition, participating and leading in technology innovation by performing different proof of concepts, piloting new solutions, evaluating new products and proposing new initiatives to businesses. Project management experience is required for different workplace related roll out projects.
This person must be very collaborative, working closely with brands within the group and the Kering Technologies teams across the region.
The role acts also as Level 2 support in SEAO on workplace and collaborative tools, handle escalations from L1 service desk.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for operations of deployed workplace solutions, maintaining service level and corporate standard across offices and brands in SEAO.
- Align global workplace initiative, corporate standard and local requirement in SEAO to roll out workplace solutions and enhancement projects
- Provide timely L2 support to SEAO end-user support team in cooperation
- Provide technical documentations and trainings to internal or external parties for deployed workplace solutions
- Stay up to date on latest technology development and proactively communicate with APAC technical solutions team and introduction of relevant new or innovative technologies in SEAO
- Administer workstations on SCCM and mobile devices on AirWatch
- Manage Active Directory Users & Computers and GPO
- Participate in Office365 migrations and operations
- Provide necessary assistance on infrastructure projects and operations including system administration, network and security operations
- Regular visit to stores and offices in the region to ensure infrastructure are working properly, gathering user feedback and provide quick fixes and long-term improvement if needed
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are
- Hands-on Experience in most of the below solutions:
- ITAM / Client Management Software (e.g. Microsoft SCCM)
- IT Service Management tool including Service Now
- Cloud Office Suite - Microsoft Office365
- File & Print Service Management
- Mobile Device Management (e.g. VMWare AirWatch or Microsoft Intune)
- Endpoint devices (Windows, Mac, and iOS devices) deployment
- Experience in the following solutions is a plus:
- Innovative technologies in retail / B2C businesses
- Collaboration, Unified communications, Video Conferencing or mobile conferencing solutions
- Enterprise End Point security software (e.g. Symantec, McAfee)
- Strong communication and presentation skills to liaise with different parties globally
- Good vendor management and project management experience
- Good team player and self-motivated
- Good knowledge and understanding of other technical fields such as server, network, security, and applications
- Customer-oriented attitude and working style
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision
- Strong written and verbal English skills, ability to speak Asian languages is an advantage
- Flexible approach to working hours, some travel is required
- Experience working in MNC and/or regional office is preferred
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT related field.
- 3+ years relevant working experience in enterprise workstation, mobile device, collaboration or workplace administration and management.
- Professional Certificates in MCSE, ITIL, PMP is preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time