ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Junior Data Scientist
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
- United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Junior Data Scientist to join Alexander McQueen’s growing team of data Scientists at our head office in London. This person will be focusing on the development of tools based on data mining and machine learning.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Junior Data Scientist who can quickly adapt to and exploit new and ground-breaking technologies wanting to develop their skills in a dynamic and evolving domain. Strong interpersonal and communication skills is a must along with a sensitivity for fashion, social networks and new technologies.
How you will contribute
- You will enjoy problem solving
- Be happy to work in a collaborative team
- Carrying out Social network analysis (focusing on Instagram and Chinese Ecosystem)
- You will be Clustering/profiling
- Providing recommendations and forecasts as and requested
- Pulling data and turn it into actionable insight
- Dealing with ad-hoc request from various stakeholders within the business
Who you are
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You will be a proficient Python user
- You will be a proficient SQL user
- You will be a proficient PHP user
- Ability to take the initiate and work independently
- An interest in Fashion
Why work with us
This is a fantastic opportunity for a someone passionate and capable wanting to be part of a team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom