ALEXANDER MCQUEEN WW Retail Operations Manager
Alexander McQueen - Regular
- United Kingdom
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
We are currently seeking a WW Retail Operations Manager who will report to the Head of Retail Performance as part of our dynamic London team.
The WW Operations Manager will be overseeing the roll-out of a new after-sales policy, lead the opening of regional after-sales services and manage the Client Service centre as an extension of retail network.
How you will contribute:
- Responsible for the after sales at a worldwide level
- Support the After-Sales restructure and assist in rolling this out to stores and embedding new ways of working, integrating into the selling ceremony
- Provide regular training on policy and after-sales tools for Regional and Store Managers; issuing guidelines for an efficient back-of-house organisation
- Work closely with IT on operations efficiency (POS, mobile phone for employees)
- Main point of contact for all related Maintenance topics
- Manage the process and budget for all necessary translations of policies/processes/guidelines, travel budget, IT spends etc
- Identify and drive continuous improvements in the operation, as well as encouraging a continuous improvement mindset across your teams
Your skills and experience
- Experience in a similar role required
- Problem-solving orientation, with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Able to gather and communicate business and markets trend.
- Educated to Degree level
- Strong Planning & Organizing skills
- Keen Eyes for details
- Solid Computer skills especially in Excel
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team spirit/Collaborative
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom