BALENCIAGA – Collection Merchandiser RTW (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Collection Merchandiser RTW who will report to the RTW Collection Merchandising Manager.
Reporting to the Collection Merchandising Manager, you will be responsible for supervising the construction of the Ready to Wear Women’s and Men’s collections in terms of range, price and strategy.
How you will contribute
- Preparing collection plan and following up
- Defining retail prices
- Supporting on editing preparation, catalogue management (PLM), product information consolidation
- Organizing and presenting Showroom collection brief
- Consolidating sell in and monthly sell out
Who you are
- A professional with between 3 to 4 years experience in collection merchandising or collection coordination
- Fluent in English / French optional
- An expert mastering Excel and Powerpoint / PLM and InDesign optional
- A person with a good sense of product and details and strong understanding of RTW market
Why work with us?
At the very heart of Balenciaga’s merchandising and in constant link with several key departments, you will contribute to the expansion of our products’ proposal and brand image exposure.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time