BALENCIAGA HR Cost Controlling
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
Within the HR Department and reporting directly to the C&B/HR Cost Controlling Manager, you will be in charge of supporting the team on different topics linked to HR Cost Controlling. Your job functions will be focused on the following areas :
- Responsible for HR monthly dashboards. (Heads/FTE, Starters and leavers, personnel costs, turn over etc.…).
- Be a key contributor to all budget review processes. (Headcount/FTE/ Personnel costs/ sales incentives etc.)
- Ensure accurate tracking and control of personnel costs on a monthly basis.
- Manage monthly commission calculation for retail staff members.
- Contribute preparing HR budgets to be used by Departments and HRBP.
- Provide insight and ad-hoc analysis (specific reporting or projects).
- Review annual social indicators and KPIs.
- Be organization Workday (HRIS) partner: responsible for maintaining brand structure and data in the system.
- Finance Director and Financial Controllers
- HR Teams within the brand globally
- General Managers
- Kering HR Cost controlling community
- Commercial and Retail Management teams
COMPETENCIES AND REQUESTED SKILLS
- Master’s degree in HR.
- Interest in HR and finance topics.
- Willingness to analyze, understand and interpret data.
- Strong sense of ethic and confidentiality.
- Structured and rigorous approach.
- Strong problem solving capabilities: improve effectiveness, recommend practical solutions to resolve issues and maximize opportunities.
- Understand payroll and financial processes.
- Ability to communicate technical matters in simple words and to recommend concrete action plans to HR community and management.
- MS Office - Advanced level of Excel
- Good level in English
- Workday knowledge would be appreciated
- Full time