BOTTEGA VENETA Architecture Project Manager - US (Maternity cover)
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Architecture Project Manager - USA as part of our dynamic Architecture team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- You will ensure projects in the region are delivered in alignment with Bottega’s new purpose, meeting both the atheistic and business requirements.
- you will coordinate between local and regional teams, across departments, proactively generating clear communication and efficient processes.
- You will evolve the regional store network and Bottega’s image, fostering newness and reflect the context within which they are located.
- you will oversee time/cost/quality control of all the stores projects. You will supervise and manage the entire process of the project, from layout to final delivery, respecting the store concept guidelines as well as the local requirements.
Who you are?
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering (Product Design)
- Knowledge of general Materials and Finishes
- Familiar with Basic Store Construction elements, formats and processes
- Experience in working with Consultants and Suppliers to Manufacture and Validate Prototypes.
- Ability to manage rollouts and track progress on multiple activities at one time
- Fluent in English
- Software: Autocad, Microsoft Office Package, Rhino, Keyshot, Blender and 3D Max
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time