Bottega Veneta - Business Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative new modes of craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee, creativity lies at the heart of our designs for women, men and home. Born in Vicenza, the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products, Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Business Manager who will report to the Content Operations Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Working closely with Legal team ensuring all aspects of each project have been review and checked
- Contractualization of supplier’s relationships (with the support of the Legal team)
- Working closely with Accounting and Financial team ensuring a constant alignment on flows, payments and that activities adhere to policies and guidelines
- Budget management (in coordination and supporting the Creative Producer)
- Budget forecasting for all projects and campaigns within the Art/Content Operations department
- Cost tracking and reporting on the financial health of the department’s budget
- Support the Content dept. activities
- Attend weekly meetings to discuss workload, resource and priorities
- Be a champion and advocate for the internal process, following the correct ways of working and continually thinking about how the process may be improved
- Ensuring quality control at every stage of the process
- Provide support to other members of the wider project management team as required
- Adhoc activites as required.
Who you are?
- Graduated in Marketing, Business Economics or Finance
- More than 3 years of experience
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Managing expectations for all key stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of budget management and forecasting
- Strong analytical skills and reporting capability
- Managing competing priorities at a high level
- Risk management with regards to projects, requests, and regional requests
- Good understanding of 360 integrated creative work, with good knowledge of channels, including social media, OOH, digital, web, campaign & production
- Confidence and charisma to be able to have healthy conversation relating to projects
- Experience in content production for both print and digital
- Being able to track multiple simultaneous projects and provide timely updates when required
- A proactive approach to work, being able to be flexible with tasks based on the needs of the business
- Project optimism in the face of challenges and busy periods
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time