BOTTEGA VENETA EMEA General Merchandising Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an EMEA General Merchandising Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Develop complete and comprehensive merchandising strategies and assortments for all categories including women’s RTW, Shoes, Handbags, and men’s categories.
- Evolve strategies through an in-depth understanding of the brand’s vision and complete knowledge of the market.
- Support the Planner to deliver the Merchandising Financial Plan in line with the regional forecast sales and strategy
- Support to Buyer during buying campaign to properly balance strategy/Region-market needs/budget (OTB)/image direction
- Reviewing buying strategy with buyers first and then WW Merchandising team in order to properly match orders with suggested and OTB
- Review historical data and marketplace trends, collecting quality feedback from the stores (including customers’ requests)
- Visiting the store to get feedback/opinions about collection
- Contributing to Collection Plan definition by giving feedback to functions/materials/styles
- Managing requests/needs of Department Stores in order to finalize assortment
- Partnering with General Managers to share buying strategies and give regional guidelines
- Partnering with Visual Merchandising to guide merchandising push and priorities
- Partnering with CRM identifying specific business actions dedicated to specific customer clusters with whom to push some specific items (depending on seasonal needs)
- Partnering with Marketing in order to exploit all the leverages and optimize business opportunities
- Managing Mark Down list: proposing actions on Mark down list in order to achieve EMEA’s business targets
- Supervising local merchandisers in their consolidation by analyzing weekly business data in order to maximize business results (eliminating slow movers, managing transfers)
- Participation at Regional Merchandising meetings and WW Merchandising meetings giving feedbacks on key parameters (sales, stock, etc.)
- Team management: contributing in training, evaluating, developing competences and motivation of the local merchandisers in order to satisfy role expectations
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Merchadising/Buying in a luxury brand
- Excellent knowledge of EMEA Market
- High level of sales and business driving orientation
- Strong analytical skills and attitude
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates the ability and proved experience to work effectively with different stakeholders and to properly manage a multicultural team
- Excellent knowledge of English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time