BOTTEGA VENETA - Emea Women’s Categories Merchandiser (Fixed term contract)
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Milano - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking an EMEA Women’s Categories Merchandiser as part of our dynamic team in Milan Offices.
Responsible to manage the communication/marketing activities within the Italy. Responsible to create and maintain a strong liaison between HQ and local partners. She/he will manage the custom-made strategy for each market being aligned with the brand image.
Responsible to support the local business while managing expectations and taking local needs and values into consideration.
How you will contribute
- Weekly Analysis to monitor the trend of the categories and markets, best sellers by model, fabric, color, sub department, sell through, deliveries situation and work with Country Retail Merchandisers to obtain client feedback;
- Creates selling reports and provides historical recaps to analyze and communicate business performance and deliver qualitative feedback to Central Merchandising Team;
- MKD analysis in collaboration with the Merchandising Managers to optimize the business opportunities, check list and actions;
- Partnering with Supply Chain and Merchandising Team to finalize the Bulk distribution according to store requests (Bi weekly base);
- Ensures a strong working collaboration with Country Retail Merchandisers coordinating the activities related to the WLG categories across the Countries.
- Analysis pre buying and during the campaign;
- Data entry during buying campaign.
Who you are
- Strong organizational skills; excellent time management (able to work per priorities and meet deadlines) ;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent Computer skills
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Ability to travel
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time