BOTTEGA VENETA Global CRM Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Global CRM Intern who will report to the Head of Global CRM as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Support on the analyses and reporting activities related to client KPIs and trends
- Monitor KPI around customer segmentation and lifetime value
- Support with CRM campaign implementation and execution across channels (email & mobile marketing)
- Act as conduit between internal / external stakeholders to arrange CRM campaign content
- Perform tests to ensure precision in CRM campaign implementation
- Update the CRM campaign calendar
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics is desirable
- Analytical mindset and attention to details
- Excellent planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Fully proficient and confident in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, in particular Email Studio and Journey Builder is a plus
- Knowledge or previous experience in luxury market, CRM, ecommerce or retail are preferable
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with cross-functions
- Fluent in English, Italian spoken is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time