Bottega Veneta - Intern WW E-commerce Merchandising
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
The E-commerce team of Bottega Veneta is currently seeking an Italian and English speaker WW Junior Merchandiser Intern to join our dynamic team based in Italy.
You will be supporting the WW E-Comm Merchandiser on multiple operations of the E-commerce planning and buying processes.
How you will contribute
- Manage and support the E-comm/omnichannel planning activities, in collaboration with HQ planning team;
- Actively contribute to the open to buy plan and monitor through the seasons;
- Support during buying campaign, with Master Order presentations, orders input and sample order;
- Support in daily, weekly, monthly merchandising and benchmark analysis;
- Monitor the online stock and order replenishment on a daily basis.
Who you are
- A Graduate or Undergraduate with a strong academic background in business management/administration/economics or related
- Strongly analytical profile with a detail oriented approach
- You have a genuine interest in e-commerce, luxury fashion industry while being fashion forward;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point (mandatory)
- Preferably with a minimum experience in merchandising or planning
- Proactive with the ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time