Pomellato is the first global luxury Italian fashion fine jeweler, unconventional, colourful. Established in Milan in 1967, Pomellato stands out on the international scene for its unique design, blending impeccable craftsmanship and contemporary spirit. Timeless and fashionable, the brand was the first to introduce the prêt-à-porter vision into the world of jewellery, infusing classic tradition with a new twist. Crafted by the hands of expert goldsmiths, its creations heighten colorful gems through innovative stone cutting and setting techniques, which over time have come to define a consistent, unmistakable and iconic style. The mission to bring the jewel out of the safe and wear it every day embodies the attitude and personality of the women who inspire the brand: self-confident, creative, sensual, unconventional. Today Pomellato is a global luxury jewellery brand with over 60 flagship boutiques and corners around the world.
DoDo is an Italian luxury charms and jewelry House founded in 1994. The brand takes its name from the legendary bird from the island of Mauritius, an evocative symbol of an extinction that might have been avoided had humans shown greater respect for nature.
Dodo was the first luxury brand to offer composable, high-end jewellery to a broad unisex audience by bringing together playful aesthetics and a personal message. The House combines sustainably sourced precious metals, gold, silver, diamonds and colored gemstones with high-end artisanal know-how and the creativity of Italian design.
A DoDo piece is more than a simple jewel. Every charm tells a story that conveys a personal meaning or celebrates love, luck, freedom, or friendship. These “talking charms” carry strong emotional and sentimental significance for the person who wears them. Their anti-conformist style and upbeat philosophy appeal to all generations from Millennials to Baby-Boomers.
You will join the Media Team that manages Pomellato and Dodo’s advertising. You will have the opportunity to deepen the knowledge of the Marketing activities carried out by a Luxury Brand, with particular attention to the promotion on Digital Channels.
How you will contribute
You will support the Media Team in the following activities:
- Coordinate media briefs with the Media Agency and creative briefs with the Content team
- Assist trafficking and tracking of the Digital & Social media plans
- Set up Social ADV campaigns
- Coop Advertising activities and reports
- Internal reports and presentations
Qualifications and competencies
The ideal candidate has:
- Degree in Marketing / Communication
- Excellent understanding and mastery of Digital & Social platforms
- Great knowledge of Office Suite
- Good knowledge of Photoshop is highly appreciated
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Ability to think critically and strong organization skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team