ERP System Business Analyst Manager
Gucci - Regular
As an ERP Business Systems Analyst Manager (BSAM) you will be the key contact point within the strategic and the operational departments. Your good business overview and technical knowledges will help you to perfectly understand the strategic business needs and translate them for the IT division.
Based on the business needs, you will design the system and the applications with the aim of continuous improvements. You will identify and coordinate with other teams in order to support business functions.
You will manage and coordinate an IT team resources and monitors deliverables to ensure that business needs are met successfully and in a timely fashion. You will manage direct reports in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. You will ensure that projects/department milestones/goals are met and give feedback and recommendations to the management.
- Provide analysis and planning of new solutions, according to the deadlines and requirements.
- Identify and solve systems issues using M3 ERP solutions - implement new applications for all worldwide sites.
- Support internal customers to effectively analyze business performances and recommend areas for improvement.
- Lead and analyze design sessions in prototyping new systems to enhance business processes, operations and information process flows.
- Manage the day to day operations in a timely and accurate manner, assist users/team in resolving high problems and answering questions.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and update procedures.
- Prioritize problems/needs and coordinate them with the team.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activities; solving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Lead and motivate the team, manage the workload and working sessions of the department.
- 3 - 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst.
- Proven experience initiating and leading ERP related projects.
- Good knowledge of ERP Infor M3 v13.
- Knowledge of department processes in Manufacturing, Logistic, Financial in the luxury/fashion industry.
- Fluent in English. French would be an asset.
- Experience of working in multicultural / international environment.
- Ability to deal with priorities and execute tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- Solid written and verbal communications skills.
- Customer-oriented and helpful attitude with outstanding customer service and interaction skills.
- Good Team builder.
- Full time