KERING Employee Engagement Manager
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking an Employee Engagement Communications Manager within the global HR Team.
The Employee Engagement Manager sits within the Corporate HR function at Kering reports to the Employee Engagement and Employer Brand Director.
The objective of this role is to create, implement and measure global, strategic multi-channel employee engagement activities that deliver corporate and business results. All activities must be aligned with Group priorities and foster genuine proximity with the goal of supporting, empowering and retaining every employee across all Houses and all régions.
To develop and implement the Kering Group employee engagement strategy and activities in order to:
o amplify company culture, giving sense and meaning to the Kering brand for all employees
o create proximity between employees and the Group
o foster sense of belonging
o reach all employees across all Houses, all regions and all profiles (leaders, managers and employees)
o support business and corporate objectives
The Employee Engagement Manager is responsible for leading employee engagement projects in their entirety, from conception, strategic planning, creative design, practical worldwide implementation and measurement.
How you will contribute
o Developing and implementing a comprehensive news editorial calendar in harmony with other key teams including external communications, sustainability and our Houses
o Creating editorial-style employee engagement assets for Workplace by Facebook, our primary internal communications channel, and Lexiang by WeChat, including short or in-depth articles, video and animations
o Working with Events Manager, develop high quality internal events across a range of themes, including leadership / incentive events and solidarity activities
o Participate in development of Lexiang, our social media platform in China, including employee feedback survey, webinar masterclasses for local teams and development of promotional assets
o Use Workplace by Facebook back office and Lexiang back office to manage light tech admin tasks
o Working with the Kering Technologies team to brief in-depth tech issues on Workplace / Lexiang
o Tracking and evaluating the effectiveness of all activities using a range of metrics including the Workplace Insights back office dashboard and bespoke tracking for in-house APIs
o Building an effective network of internal stakeholders in order to align with wider Group and House objectives, to enable the sharing of best practices and to raise the bar in employee engagement activities
o Building an effective network of external partner agencies such as events, design, copywriting, digital and film agencies. Work with all our communications agencies, copywriters and graphic designers
o Managing a dedicated budget
o Managing employee engagement intern and junior communications specialist
Who you are
You have over 8-10 years’ experience in best in class communications, either in-house or in an agency setting:
o Specific internal communications / employee engagement experience in a complex, international, multi-stakeholder environment
o Demonstrated experience of delivering deliver strategic planning as well as executional excellence
o Experience in social media and digital communications platforms
o Ability to create meaningful dashboards using available data
o An early adopter of digital technologies
- A passion for employee engagement, social media and a desire to raise the bar in all internal communications.
- A strong personal profile with the ability to present and convince senior leaders, employee engagement teams in our Houses and a range of ambassadors.
- Excellent creativity coupled with executional excellence and rigour.
- Excellent problem-solving and digital project skills.
- Social media platform expertise, including generating reports and KPIs from the back office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French (bilingual native level). Italian a plus.
- Proven track record of copywriting and proofreading in English and French for both print and digital channels.
- Event management experience a plus.
- Superb Powerpoint skills and basic to mid-level Excel skills.
- The ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven and multiple-stakeholder environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of an international, multi-cultural team.
- Superb experience working with and managing agencies, consultants and budgets.
- The potential for wide-ranging future development.
- Affinity for luxury and fashion a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time