KERING EYEWEAR - Accounts Assistant
Kering Eyewear - Regular
- United Kingdom
We are currently seeking an Accounts Assistant who will report to the Head of Finance UK, Nordics & Benelux, as part of our dynamic team in London.
The Accounts Assistant will support the Finance team for the daily accounts payable function.
How you will contribute
- Perform account payables
- Process payments, expenses reimbursements, and petty cash
- Prepare cash flow report on regularly basis
- Prepare BS & PL schedules
- Assist in month end closing, and reconciliation in the accounting shared services team
- Issue credit notes to customers; issue and reconcile inter-company invoices
- Monitor and solve out financial discrepancies, collect and analyse financial information by cost centre, distribution channel and any other required parameter
- Perform accounting of daily operations in SAP
- Set up, maintain and guarantee a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Support daily accounting duty and perform ad hoc assignment from time to time as assigned by Head of Finance
Who you are
- SAP experience requested
- University degree, accounting preferable
- Preference to candidates with ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualifications, or part qualified
- Previous experience in the role
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Strong Excel skills
- Organised, detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines, in a growing environment
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom