KERING EYEWEAR IT Logistic Analyst
Kering Eyewear - Regular
LIMENA - Italy
We are looking for a highly motivated IT Logistic Analyst who will be part of our IT team and will work in a modern and international contest to provide the best IT solutions and related IT projects.
How you will contribute
- Analyzing and understanding the business requirements in order to define the best IT solutions to support the business needs
- Supporting the internal team in projects related to SAP Solution
- Understanding internal requirements and acting as first point of contact in the event of any query, creating, analyzing and validating detailed functional specifications
- Facilitating design sessions with partners to define the best solution to implement
- Directly leading System Test and User Acceptance (UAT)
- Coordinating External Consultants
- Creating internal documentation to share with users
- Being the first reference for the AMS (application maintenance services)
- Actively participating in IT Logistic Projects
- Reporting to the IT Senior Analyst for internal follow up related to IT projects and for proposing new solutions (system based and/or process) in order to improve the overall process and satisfaction
Who you are
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Technology
- Previous experience of 3-4 years in the same role
- Good knowledge of logistics flows
- Advanced level of English
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Office Application strong knowledge
- Focus on results
Why work with us
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time