KERING EYEWEAR Junior Communication Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Junior Communication Manager.
How you will contribute
- Collaborate in defining the media strategy for Gucci Eyewear, and allocate the correct split budget per campaign/season, based on input from Communications, Brand Management, markets and KPls from previous seasons
- Prepare media briefs and support in their presentation to Brands
- Manage in day-by-day contacts with Brand for defining all details of plans, choice of creative, their deployment, and do follow up on results
- Act as a point of reference for markets for all issues related to media visibility
- Define ADV styles together with the Brand and Brand Management team, based on annual strategy and priorities
- Prepare the briefs for the development of seasonal ADV assets, and follow up with the Brand the whole implementation process: definition of the delivery timing, follow up of the shooting timeline and material delivery deadlines, visual and product check, relationship management with VM team for the finalization of all cropping guidelines
- Preparation of Communication and Digital Guidelines
- Support the preparation of annual communication plans in close collaboration with Brand Management and PR teams
- Manage with Fashion House the approval of partner marketing plans, for the part related to communication
- Coordinate together with Brand Management and Trade Marketing the 360 degree plans of the markets
- Support PR team for PR set definition, Press Release briefs, PR text validation etc ...
- Manage internal reporting (e.g. weekly /monthly / quartely)
- Monitor ATL spending and manage related accounting, administration, and contractual reporting
Who you are
- 3/4 years of Communication experience
- An English and Italian fluent speaker, additional language is a plus
- With advanced expertise in Excel and Power Point
- Extremely organized and details oriented with strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- A strong team player, able to coordinate different stakeholder and build strong relationship
- Entrepreneurship autonomy and problem solving skills
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time