KERING Learning & Development Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
You will support the L&D team in all the Talent, Learning & Development activities; your goal is to support us in providing a unique experience to participants to our Workshops and Programs. This Internship is a 6 months + 6 months opportunity.
How you will contribute
- You’ll support us in:
- designing workshops
- digital content creation
- defining the WW catalogue offer
- co facilitating workshops
- planning of all the L&D activities
- budgeting and reporting
- reinforcing L&D visibility
- internal communication
- You’ll being accountable for:
- Production, fine tuning and editing of training materials
- Following up enrollment on program/workshops
- Collect and archive agreements, reports and databases in Teams, easily accessible to all for the L&D Community
- Managing logistic & roll out (for both virtual or FTF editions: calendar invitations, booking meeting rooms, …), managing the relation between Paris HQ and Italy suppliers and managers.
Who you are
- A master university graduate (possibly in Organizational Psychology); a junior previous experience in a HR Dept or consultancy firm is preferred
- Interested in Training and Development topics, with a project management and problem-solving approach
- A master in Excel and Power Point
- A pragmatic and self-driven person; proactive & reactive, curious, empathic, with a think out of the box attitude
- Detail oriented, highly organized and able to plan efficiently
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken; French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering L&D Department and to actively contribute to the development of the business of each brand by supporting people growth and accountability in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates
- Full time