KERING Logistics Organization and Human Resources Business Partner
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the development and the implementation of our HR activity plan in the Group Supply Chain and Logistics area, supporting on one side activities related to organizational analysis, design and development and, on the other, the management and the proper customization of all employee’s life-cycle processes.
How you will contribute
You will have an active role as HR Organizational Analyst for Globe Program, our main transformation initiative aiming at redesigning Group worldwide logistics footprint and Supply Chain processes. As HR Organizational Analyst you will:
- Ensure organizational analysis, by supporting the analysis of processes, roles, and organizational setup and by contributing to the identification of possible scenarios and solutions for target structure and its proper sizing
- Contribute to the implementation of designed organization, bridging the organizational design and the structure activation
- Act as first point of contact for the logistic partner HR department to ensure a primary interface and the respect of organizational model agreed. You are asked to support monitoring of hiring targets, checking compliance with the scheduled timing and compensation plan, and to track monthly progress of personnel costs and start-up costs as per agreed budget
You will also ensure HR business partnership for the perimeter of competence and you will be asked to:
- Manage employee relationships and contracts
- Support performance and talent management processes and the implementation of development initiatives
- Liaise with shared services for transactional activities taking charge of any services not delivered by them
- Assist in day-to-day administrative work and processes related to full employee life cycle – from staffing to compensation to career growth - ensuring delivery, quality, and compliance of all activities
- Manage organizational processes (create positions, modify organizational assignments, execute reorganizations) though the ERP system
- Contribute to organizational projects implementation
- Provide support with HR projects deployment within specific assigned perimeter
- Collaborate on the continuous improvement HR activities
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Managing Engineer, Economics, Statistics or related fields, with a strong experience in HR; a previous experience in a consulting company could be a plus
- A person combining passion for people and excellent analytical skills
- A team-player resilient and adaptable: able to deal with changing environments, moving targets and tight roadmaps with outstanding problem solving and organizational skills
- A person with business acumen, highly motivated by organizational analysis
- A careful stakeholder with good relationship and communication skills
- An individual with a pro-active approach, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Fluent in English and Italian
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time