KERING OPERATIONS Distribution and Allocation Process Expert
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
As part of Kering Operations organization, you will join a newly created, dynamic team, aiming at redefining the supply chain model of the group. You will be involved in key projects focused on the Inventory Allocation and Distribution areas in a Worldwide, Multibrand, Multichannel context.
How you will contribute
In collaboration with Brands Supply Chain and Kering Operations teams you will:
- Analyze and challenge finished items distribution models, inventory management / allocation and rebalancing processes
- Identify areas of improvements and initiatives to be implemented in the short, medium and long periods, in line with brands business targets
- Manage projects from inception to delivery including planning, design, execution, implementation & testing and GO Live phases
- Work closely with the IT Team to identify, design and configure IT systems that support Inventory Allocation, Shipping and Replenishment processes
- Engage Brands and Kering Operations key stakeholders, define and coordinate activities, communicate changes and progress, build commitment, facilitate the adoption of new processes and systems, support change management
- Monitor costs, define, measure and control KPIs related to processes and projects
Who you are
- Graduate in Management Engineering or related field; a master’s degree in Transportation, Logistics and Supply Chain Management would be considered as an advantage
- You have a trusted experience (at least 5-years) in Logistics or Supply Chain within a multinational or global consultancy company
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, SQL; BI tools knowledge would be a plus
- You have excellent analytical skills and critical and solution-oriented thinking
- Expert in project management
- Able to prioritize and follow up on various projects
- An excellent communicator
- Flexible and adaptable
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Italian or French as a plus
- Available to travel (about 25%)
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time