KERING OPERATIONS E-Commerce Project Manager
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will manage the development of the E-Commerce logistics road-map at a worldwide level, identifying areas of improvement to increase operations efficiency. You will aim to ensure the constant alignment of E-Commerce Logistics Operations with market trends, brands strategies and the overall Logistics development plan.
How you will contribute
- Understand operational business requirements of Brands, Digital and internal stakeholders, translating them in operational and technical requirements, structuring and prioritizing them appropriately
- Identify potential enhancements within the Operational Flow, providing analytical assessment on enhancement proposed and cost/benefit analysis
- Drive the research and analysis of solutions, with specific focus on benefits and costs
- Prepare the required documentation used to present and explain proposed solutions to stakeholders
- Define timelines and project plans in coordination with other functions involved
- Manage the implementation of development projects, coordinating direct and indirect resources, including third parties when required
- Coordinate communication and actions with Technology department to ensure respect of project deadlines, acting as a main point of contact to ensure a full alignment between operational and technical implementations
- Run retrospectives to ensure constant improvement to processes of business development and project management
- Introduce and implement specific ways of working to build an agile team, including Agility, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Gather information on market trends and practices, circulating them internally
Who you are
- Experienced in fashion E-Commerce logistics development (preferably luxury)
- Knowledgeable in market trends and practices of E-Commerce logistics
- Strong stakeholder with project management skills
- Fluent in English & Italian (both spoken and written); French would be a plus
- A skilled presenter able to use PowerPoint
- Expert in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Experience in JIRA and Confluence would be a plus
- A team-leader with excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- An individual with a pro-active approach to finding innovative solutions, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Background in digital and operations consultancy would be advantageous
- Willingness to travel
- Someone with a sense of humor who is able to have fun while at work
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time