KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics Human Resources Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Cadempino - Switzerland
You will have the opportunity to be involved in different processes and activities and gain experience while supporting and assisting the Integrated Logistics Human Resources area.
How you will contribute
- Support in the job descriptions creation
- Maintain and update the application tracking system data base
- Participate in campus recruiting activities such as career fairs, campus interviews, etc.
- Organize the onboard process for new hires
- Support performance management process
- Support the reporting activities dedicated to the training initiatives
- Support HR projects such as employee surveys and learning campaigns
Who you are
- University graduated; a Master in Human Resources Management as a plus
- Passionate about HR topics
- Used to work with digital tools, with a focus on MS Office (Excel and Power Point)
- A people-oriented person with a pro-active attitude
- Person with good interpersonal skills and the ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Person with organization and methodological skills; attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy as a must
- You have strong ethical standards and high level of discretion
- Able to work in team
- Fluent in Italian and English
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time