KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics Inventory Control Officer (Fixed Term)
Kering - Agency
Cadempino - Switzerland
Become a member of the Inventory Control Team, currently held within the Supply Chain Financial Department, reporting directly to the Inventory Control Coordinator. Deals with control, handling and inventory valuation of the Central Warehouse. Will ensure the accurate accounting records for receipt of merchandise invoices and controlling inventory management.
Control of warehouse handling, entrance-output quadrature with final stock and stock evaluation aspects related to monthly closure.
The activity will focus on the central warehouses in Switzerland, Italy and China.
How you will contribute
- Manage accounting warehouses master data and check their correct handling
- Know and control the process that determines the average value of the items
- Each monthly closure, to determine the inventory value, applying the depreciation criteria, and make the balance sheet entries
- Prepare and share the monthly reporting for movement and enhancement of the warehouse with each Division
- Know and monitor logistics flows in relation to orders, supplier orders, customer orders and assignments
- Monitor flow of the goods on consignment
- Check the supplier credit notes for returned merchandise, in coordination with the Accounts Payable office
- Coordinate with warehouse staff for the physical inventory and align the accounting warehouse with the physical inventory data for cycle counting and end of the year stock take.
- For cycle counting, identify the items to be counted during the current fiscal year and trigger the counting activity in the IT system
- Keep track of the discrepancies found and calculate the annual performance KPI of the warehouse.
- Register invoices for returns from Direct Operated Stores managed without credit note. Setting aside of the invoices to allow the general accounting office to send the reconciliations.
- Manage technical returns: management on AX system and on excel of technical returns. Load on virtual locations, transfer in physical location when the goods arrive in LGI and verification of any credit note to be received by the supplier
- Supervise the flow and transfer of goods and accounting systems: document the charging and discharging of merchandise from the warehouse
- Be involved in the preparation of operational policies and procedures related to the activity of Inventory Control
- Analyze historical data and develop Budget and Forecast for Inbound and Stock on Hand
- Daily consistency check between ERP and WMS data
Who you are
- Graduate; an Economic background would be a plus
- An individual with a previous experience in a similar role in a multinational company
- Informed in accounting
- Expert in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point and Access) and AS400/SAP
- An independent, flexible and reliable team player with solid analytical and organizational skills
- A proactive person who is able to regularly meet tough deadlines and handle a high volume of tasks
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time