KERING SIGNATURE - Team Manager
Kering - Regular
We are currently seeking a Client Service TEAM MANAGER to join our team at Kering Signature
The Team Manager is responsible for optimizing the Client Service performance within his/her team, which means to reach the Qualitative figures and Quantitative Service Level and take the necessary actions to reach the KPI’s of the CSC.
Motivate, coach and develop the team, ensure the appropriate management of the daily follow-up of the operations and contribute to develop loyalty of final clients.
Participate in Brands events and clienteling actions; promote the image of the brands and its products.
How you will contribute
- Supervises a team of Client Service Advisors in charge of handling calls from Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, McQ, Brioni, Boucheron etc... customers, answering customer’s emails/Chats etc., dealing with orders received by phone and Internet and performing clienteling actions.
- Ensures the motivation of the team and builds a strong team spirit within the team.
- With the help of the Head of, participates in the recruitment process, conducts the appraisals during the annual process, monitors the quality of the calls in order to evaluate and improve them (scripts, processes, etc…), defines and sets individuals goals, identifies the training needs, manages the organization of the team in terms of planning, annual leave and absences.
- With the HR department and the head of, takes part on drawing up a development career path for each team member.
- Develops, implements and monitors the sales plan, handles client’s complaints when necessary.
Daily Operational management
- Supervises the overall daily operation of the Virtual Store by showing an exemplary attitude regarding the procedures (repairs, client database, reservation, transfers, etc), Brands internal policies and making sure that sales are well recorded in tools according to the rules.
- Represents his/her Virtual Store among the retail network, builds and maintains close relationships with the region & brands for which he/she is responsible.
- Provides the CSC, regions, brands and HQ with relevant reports about activity, client information or any relevant information or buzz related to the Brands.
Who you are
- Minimum of 5 years Client Service management
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work autonomously and demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Very good coaching skills, with excellent sales performance and customer service standards
- Strong knowledge of the luxury industry
- Make quick and thoughtful decisions when needed
- Very good skills in MS Office
- Ability to analyze and report on areas of responsibility
- Results oriented
- Attention to detail and high standards
- Team player and able to build good professional working relationships with peers and management in a multilingual and multicultural environment
Why work with us?
Would like to take part in a challenging project in an international context, where your inputs will be highly valuated? Join our teams!
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time