KERING TECHNOLOGIES Cybersecurity Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will be a key support to the Gucci CISO, contributing on project activities related on incident response, security architecture evaluation, data protection measures, and identity & access procedures.
You will collaborate with Kering Technologies Areas and internal stakeholders of Gucci involved in the projects.
How you will contribute
- Support on ticket management, troubleshooting, resolution for security services - such as malware protection and incident monitoring
- Monitor the health of security services and respond as needed
- Support ongoing projects by assisting in testing and documentation as required
- Perform monitoring for new vulnerabilities and attacks to the organization's systems
- Perform administrative tasks and other duties as assigned to support projects and ongoing operations
- Organize and attend meetings of alignment with the other IT Areas regarding the project. These meetings are focused on the activities status and risk/issues assessment
Who you are
- Tech-savvy, detail-oriented, reliable, and interested in careers within Information Technology, IT/Forensics or Cybersecurity
- Good understanding of network operations and related technologies
- Experienced in the basic MS Office tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Visio, Project)
- Prior experience working with Windows and Linux OS
- An individual with good communication and presentation skills, organized and with a native problem solving attitude
- A good team player, concrete, rational, efficient and proactive
- Interested in collaborating in innovative IT projects inside a fashion/luxury company
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time