KERING The Mall Retail & Leasing Assistant
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Milano - Italy
You will play an active role in the retail and leasing department of The Mall Luxury Outlets, supporting the Company Director and Finance Manager with Fashion Brands business relations, in particular the leasing of the Malls’ store units and retail performance analysis.
How you will contribute
- Supporting the leasing process by collecting and preparing technical documents, presentations, reviewing commercial proposals and contracts, to facilitate commercial relations with external Brands
- Managing and coordinating store planning activities in our malls to ensure the success of new store openings, store unit closures, extensions, renovations, etc. providing the store units lifecycle with the best support
- Collecting and processing recurring data relating to retail KPIs for business intelligence analysis and the creation of management reports
- Assisting the Company Director with Brand management and other partner business relations, providing support with documents, analysis, presentations, etc.
- Managing the communication with tenants brands and other partners and the organization of any related event or initiative
Who you are
- A Bachelors or Masters graduate in Economics, Architecture, Commerce or equivalent
- An individual with 2-3 years’ experience working in a luxury retail business or similar
- A background in real estate or business leasing is preferred
- Management relationship expert with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Italian and English (written and spoken)
- An autonomous project-manager, able to prioritize and deliver results
- An energetic and outgoing individual that thrives in a fast-paced, international environment
- Highly organized with excellent coordination skills
- A multi-tasking team-player with a positive approach to problem-solving
- Must have a valid driving license and be open to frequent transfers and travel
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join The Mall Luxury Outlets adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a Luxury fashion environment that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Mall and we are committed to finding and creating new talent. Our common vision promotes resourcefulness and helps every employee reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
The Mall Luxury Outlets is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens people up to opportunities in which they can express their talent, both individually and collectively and helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time