SAINT LAURENT WW Visual Merchandising Director M/W
Saint Laurent - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a WW VM Director who will report to the Chief Marketing Officer, in charge of WW Visual Merchandising strategy, as part of our dynamic team based in Paris.
The WW Visual Merchandising Director is leading Saint Laurent visual identity worldwide stores network (retail, wholesale, outlet).
He/she is leading the Maison visual activities related to the artistic directions (retail merchandising commercial input, visual guidelines, openings, team’s recruitment & training, showroom set‐up, props, windows & pop-up stores …).
He/she also has a transversal role across departments (Artistic Direction, Merchandising, Retail, Store Planning, PR & Image …)
VM Product Strategy
- Drive the visual identity strategy leading guidelines team at central level.
- Ensure that the product strategy is implemented in all Saint Laurent stores (product categories, displays, delivery product pack …).
- Consolidate regional reporting
- Apply regional specificities
- Props development
- Define general seasonal needs during sales campaign (showroom displays)
- Lead central merchandising & openings teams
- WW market visits (in store displays & training)
- Maintain a constant collaboration with Regional Visual Merchandisers
- Promote head office strategy in the stores
Visual Design & Projects
- Define & follow VM global budget (HQ & regional)
- Ensure reporting to finance
- Lead VM design & operations from design phase to project installation
- Pop up store & special project project concepts: design & roll out
- Maintain design integrity within projects constraints (timing & budget)
- Work in project management mode
- External suppliers management (costs, samples materials, execution time & quality of work monitoring)
- Artistic collaborations special projects (link with curators, artists, galleries)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong leadership
- Capacity to work in transverse
- Creativity & pragmatism
- 10 years minimum experience in luxury industry (VM product or design)
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time