BALENCIAGA Wholesale Intern | New York, NY
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Accompany the sales team on local product knowledge clinics
- Assist the team in preparing wholesale reporting and visual guides
- Track/Organize sample requests between all departments and clients
- Communicate with approved clients to relay necessary information
- Compile shipping and sales reports
- Work on copy and familiar with product and material composition information
- Assist with daily office duties
WHO YOU ARE
- Must be able to receive academic credit
- Must be able to come into the NYC office at least 1-2 days per week
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Abel to work independently and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel and all Microsoft programs, JOOR a plus
- Strong interest in luxury fashion
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers new challenges and learning experiences.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America