KERING HR Admin Assistant
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
DUBAI - United Arab Emirates
Kering is a global Luxury group which manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in fashion, leather goods, jewelry and watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. In 2021, Kering had 42,000 employees and restated revenue of €17.6 billion. Kering is a major player in the luxury sector. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering empowers its people to lead the way in terms of creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” A shared culture and determination unite our Houses. Together, we are building a unique, passionate and responsible Luxury group, working to push boundaries in a positive way. Join us to shape the Luxury of tomorrow with us.
We are currently seeking a HR Administrator to join our team based in Dubai.
As part of HR Shared Services Team in Dubai, you will be responsible for all HR related activities for the Kering brands and you will be supporting our employees based in Saudi Arabia & Bahrain. These activities include transactional activities (HR Operations and Payroll Inputs). You will also be the first point of contact for employees, brand HR and local partners in Saudi Arabia & Bahrain in relation to HR topics.
The successful candidate must be well-versed in the HR policies of the brand and territory assigned, and keep updated with the local social, and employment laws.
How you will contribute
Reporting to the Head of HR Shared Services and based in our office in Dubai, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- On-board new joiners & coordinate between brand HR, the candidate, payroll and local partners in acquiring the necessary documentation and tools to permit the new joiner to work, as per local regulations
- Register new employees to brands’ benefits programs (as per eligibility) and ensure their activation as appropriate, i.e. medical health coverage, employee discount, pension, etc.
- Document and keep up to date with the brands’ policies.
- Liaise with external partners like local partners, insurance vendors, benefits partners, etc.
- Record & monitor work permit and residence visa validities for existing employees
- Remind and guide employees and brand HR on the work authorization requirements and procedures
- Maintain employees’ personnel files and archive the necessary documents
- Ensure that service agreements are met and processes are working efficiently and effectively at all times.
- Off-board employees – coordinate between brand HR, employee, payroll team and local partners to cancel the work permit and/or residence visa
- Responsible for regularly reviewing the HRSS administrative processes, identifying inefficiencies and areas for improvement
- Preparing administrative letters such as No Objection Certificates, Salary Certificates, Bank Letters, Employee Certificates, etc.
- Deliver daily operations and support Brands and Corporate projects as necessary
- Provide payroll monthly reports and inputs to payroll team for the payroll month’s cycle
HR Shared Services Tools
- Validate, check, input and collect missing information to maintain HR System (Workday)
- Work closely with each brand HR on Workday use and data completion
- Check the evolution/updates in Workday, ensure consistency within brand, and collaborate with HRIS team for any exceptional cases
- Propose update on HR System (Workday) in case of change in brand, local or administration requirements and conduct testing (as required)
- Coordinate with payroll team to ensure data alignment or follow up on specific employee information required
Employee and Brand Relations
- Provide information on services and reports as requested
- Ensure any queries or concerns are addressed with brands in a professional and timely manner, managing matters escalated by the team
- Plan and organize anticipated projects in collaboration with brand HRs to ensure smooth operations
- Answer employees and brand HR queries on the Kering Connect platform or reroute requests to the appropriate stakeholders as required
- Monitor requests turn-around times (SLAs) and implement continuous improvement
- Advocate simplification and standardization of policies and processes
- Manage all types of Absences when recorded on Workday, ensuring all supporting documentation is provided, as per brand’s requirements
- Maintain knowledge of the brand’s policies, relevant legislations and any applicable updates
- Manage the administrative validation of specific types of absences, submitted via Workday, before payroll cut-off.
- Coordinate with payroll and brand HRs on long-term absences.
Audit & Compliance
Support the brands with all internal and/or external audits
Who you are
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role, preferably within the HR Shared Services Function
- Experience within the luxury retail or fashion industry highly desirable
- Experience with HR software (Workday is an advantage)
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications)
- Experience and knowledge of Saudi Arabia and Bahrain labor and social laws
- High customer orientation and strong willingness to ensure employee satisfaction
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Qualified BS in Human Resources or relevant field
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Africa / Medio Oriente
- United Arab Emirates