SAINT LAURENT Retail Operations Intern
Saint Laurent - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
DUBAI - United Arab Emirates
Provide administrative support to the Retail Operations Department.
Work closely with the store management teams and conduct store visits regularly to ensure store maintenance is compliant with brand image
- Handle administrative tasks related to our different store licenses and certifications
- Supervise the local service providers to ensure optimal delivery of the concerned services (Laundry, Maintenance, Security, and Cleaning
Place regular stationary orders from the brand’s suppliers
- Maintain an up-to-date stationary inventory files, monitor stock on-hand, and share any risks or needs
- Organize and maintain uniforms files and records, monitor uniform stock levels by taking necessary actions in case of excess
- Collect retail staff uniform needs and place orders accordingly
- Receive and manage the distribution of uniforms as per approved allocation
- Work closely with Finance to ensure correct and smooth processing of monthly invoices
- Monitor store’s packaging consumption vs. available and signal to HQ of any changes deemed necessary
- Collect stores’ feedback on all matters of supplies, such as but not limited to: uniform, stationary, and packaging material
Manage the store driver schedule and ensure that all special delivery requests are addressed to cope with business needs
- Support the stores with all logistical steps required for same country and regional transfers
- Manage the specifics of precious leather products shipping in coordination with local partner
- Work closely with HQ and the stores to action seasonal merchandise returns back to Europe
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Dynamic mindset and flexibility, with willingness to take ownership.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Arabic or French is an advantage.
- MS Office skills; Excel, Word and Power point.
- Excellent follow-up, organizational, and communications skills.
- Knowledge of the high-end retail fashion would be a plus.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Africa / Medio Oriente
- United Arab Emirates