ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Retail Operations Executive
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
“Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.”
This is a position with primary responsibilities for the Retail Operation team based in China;
The successful candidate need to meet with business requirements, while being sensitive to the specifics of a top tier luxury house.
How you will Contribute
- I. Store Opening, Closing and Renovation
- JDA system set up, package, uniform checking and ordering, phone line applying, new staff code applying, device ordering, site schedule follow up.
- Support handover check with GC, security system & security guard application.
- Support logistics with custom clearance, product receiving, stock counting and discrepancy check.
- Assist the preparation of operation training to new onboarding staff.
- Assist to prepare documents and company licenses requested by landlord. Work out store opening rundown and coordinate with related departments.
- Follow up vendor contract signing, arrange for stock moving, store equipment’s moving, assist with fire inspection documents preparing.
- II. Retail Reports:
- Responsible for daily sales progress report; competitor sales report; monthly KPI report; regional call meeting report; new store opening feasibility study PPT & Design brief excel; store dashboard for CEO market visit.
- Other reports and PPT preparation that meets different purpose.
- III. Events & Project Support
- Assist the operation preparation & organization for company event, such as Shanghai fashion show, Shanghai unlocking story exhibition, store anniversary, Kering aftersales service system and repair center rollout.
- IV. Store Operation
- Store visit and setting up retail operation standards.
- Packaging stock level check, supervise, plan and order for all stores.
- Uniform order, check, plan for new/old employee.
- Store stationary and drinks (drink service) order, and supervise the consumption.
- Stock inventory control and apply write in/off: including store and office uniform.
- Assist to family sales preparation.
- Work as store coordinate with logistic, responsible for duty payment and related documents preparation.
- New employee adding/deleting to system and system adjustment (X-store account, Luce account).
- Store equipment maintain, provide data, picture to HQ.
- Assist to new system training, catch up with MIS team.
- V. Vendor & Payment Management:
- Store related vendor control and contacts checking and applying payments, such as Vendor master file maintenance, quotation bidding, contracts checking and renewal follow up, vendor communicating, payment application.
- Existing stores petty cash payment check and approval, such as stores petty cash application check: including store cleaning, alteration, stationary, OT meal and taxi, delivery fee ect.
- VI. Aftersales & Defective Management
- QA control coordinate between QA dept, Warehouse and stores.
- Defective products follow up.
- Aftersales: customer service, provide solution and coordination.
Who you are
- At least 2 years’ work experience in retail industry; luxury is a plus.
- Exhibit proficiency in computer programs used by the Company including: Word, Excel, PPT.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask effectively.
- Thrive in a fast paced on-time deliverable environment.
- Energetic, open, and forthcoming attitude.
- Entrepreneurial; ability to drive forward with goals independently.
- Commitment, passion and drive, hands on.
- Good communicator, proficiency in English.
- Bachelor Degree at least.