BALENCIAGA Admin Assistant (General Service)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Handle incoming calls promptly and receiving visitors at reception area. Distribute and recover entrance cards when necessary
- Responsible for receiving and managing daily courier and delivery
- Supervise daily cleanness of office public areas (pantry, meeting room, facility room, etc.) Contact and arrange cleaning service if necessary
- Manage office stationary, equipment, consumable goods ordering and ensure all office supply in proper inventory. Track and report to related departments for maintenance when needed.
- Manage and coordinate the use and the booking of office meeting room(s), service and organize set-up when necessary.
- Travel Booking and Expense Claim: Flight, Accommodation, Car Service booking, Visa Application for General Manager and international visitors. All related expense confirmation and claim. Assist in other travel bookings as requested
- Assist General Manager in administration such as itinerary management, reservation, filing, copying and printing. Act as a coordinator for appointment and meetings
- Assist in company events, team building arrangement
- Other administrative work assigned by manager
Who you are
- College Degree in Administration or other related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in multi-national company. Retail industry experience will be a plus
- A team player with good communication skills, coordination ability
- Strong sense of responsibility, attention to details, patient and proactive
- Proficient in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Fluent in written English, basic oral English skills
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Mainland China