BOUCHERON - Assistant Retail Manager
Boucheron - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
Created by Frédéric Boucheron in 1858, Maison Boucheron has evolved through four generations of direct descendants. A visionary designer and the very first of the great contemporary jewelers to open a boutique on Place Vendôme, Boucheron still embodies absolute excellence in Jewelry, High Jewelry and Watchmaking today. The Boucheron style, free and daring, never ceases to invent the classics of tomorrow.
The Retail Operation Manager will report directly to the General Manager, lead retail operation projects, and coordinate with APAC and HQ team to improve store performance in Taiwan.
Your main missions would be the following:
- Drive retail KPI to meet business needs in alignment with business strategy. Work closely with retail team on action plans to drive the focused KPIs.
- Proactively partner with retail stores to improve CRM KPI through providing effective support to CRM activities in retail store.
- Identify areas of improvement and define solution on related RISE report optimization
- Optimize SOP for store daily operation based on the global general guideline, and ensure high level of execution in all stores
- Work closely with internal control team to identify potential risks and make adjustment for improvement
- Work with internal HQ to monitor retail systems and ensure the smooth function
- Develop a strong service mindset and client culture across the retail network
- Work together with retail and training department on action plans and follow-ups to drive strong results in terms of mystery shopping
Who you are:
- Over 8 years trackable experience in luxury industry, W&J preferred
- Extensive knowledge in retail business
- Customer focus
- Good data analysis skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Team player with problem solving attitudes
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.