GUCCI VMD Assistnat Manager
Gucci - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Responsible for all aspects of visual merchandising duties in order to maintain high VM standards of Gucci stores
- Regularly visit stores to train staff and implement VM standards and give appropriate guidelines to each store to promote customer flow and sales according to WW VM strategy
- Closely communicate with related teams for VM planning and elevation of VM standards
- Support for all VM team’s works involving opening, promotional event display, Duratrans, tools, Windows, budgeting with proactive, dynamic attitude within the required timeframe.
- Understanding Retail business by channels and apply different VM strategy
- Prepare qualitative photographic report after each rotation, share and training in-store Visual Merchandisers based on the given feedback.
- Promote a professional image, being positive, ability to work under pressure.
- Qualitative & Methodical visual merchandising skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Open-minded to diversity, comfortable with change and willing to adapt as required to the needs of the business
- Good command of written and spoken English fluently
- Advanced computer skills in Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel and MS Word
- 8 to 12 years of experience in luxury fashion or consumer product related field
- Able to work flexible time
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of