KERING EYEWEAR Receptionist and Showroom Coordinator
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Receptionist and Showroom Coordinator who will report to Head of APAC, as part of our dynamic team in Hong Kong.
- As a Receptionist and Showroom Coordinator with our dynamic Kering Eyewear APAC team, you'll manage the main reception area, greet and direct all visitors, and provide general administrative support to the company. In the meanwhile, you will also be responsible for showroom management to ensure the showroom is neat and tidy.
How you will contribute
- Professionally answer, screen, and route all incoming calls; Greeting clients and visitors in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
- Monitor office security system; Submit and follow up on service calls to the building management office
- Devise an office and pantry inventory process to ensure that supplies are constantly well stocked and organized
- Assist with office activities and events as needed;
- Complete package release forms and manage all incoming/outgoing mail and couriers accordingly
- Receiving, verifying and reconciling invoices of couriers and travel agency
- Manage Meeting Rooms schedule.
- Monitor and maintain showroom operation standard as instructed
- Maintaining a neat and tidy showroom at all times
- Samples coordination, partnering with logistic team to manage multiple sample collections
- Preparing showroom for buying days including showroom booking appointments
- Maintaining supplies ordering and office equipment
- Be an active team player to perform additional duties as required
Who you are
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Outlook for email and calendaring and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Confidence, initiative, and the ability to learn new things quickly
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize and take direction from multiple sources
- Proven ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Previous experience in a corporate office environment preferred
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, English is a must while Mandarin, Italian would be plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR