KERING Master Data Specialist
Kering - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
- You will be leading end-to-end process for master data management for APAC region and work with EMEA and AMER counterparts to streamline global MDM processes. You will be a key member of finance transformation team and will be responsible for various SAP and non-SAP master data objects such as Supplier, Customer, Financials (KCOA, CC, PC), Stores, etc. and ensure data synchronization with other tools (Store DB, Tririga, Esker, Concur, WorkDay, BlackLine, etc.)
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams to define and implement MDM strategies, processes and governance structure.
How you will contribute
- Ensure the completeness, accuracy, relevance, and audit trail of Kering Group Master Data, supporting process efficiency, internal control effectiveness, compliance, and production of strategic insight.
- Lead and support the team in designing and implement processes, policies, solution, and metrics that support continuous enrichment and improvement of Kering Group Master Data. Perform periodic audit of master data to ensure quality of master data and compliance with internal control
- Setup reports, dashboards and alerts to monitor data quality KPIs utilizing a business analytics program (such as Power BI) to continuously ensure data accuracy and completeness + Reduce cycle-time for creation/changes in master data, enhance efficiency, accuracy and completeness, measure KPIs and publish dashboards
- Develop and formalize end-to-end process by leveraging our inhouse end user support tool (Kering Connect) to cover guidelines on creation and maintenance of master data and streamline the activities across APAC, EMEA and Americas.
- Lead and support in design, document and implement internal controls for master data management and ensure compliance with third party due diligence procedure by leveraging our compliance solution BlackLine
- Support Finance SSC objective to become 100% paperless, and design controls that leverage digital capabilities + Ensure that all the necessary documents are obtained, scanned and stored for audit purposes
- Establish an effective change management procedure to and define consistent naming standards and other data protocols to ensure consistency and integrity of master data
- Ensure successful migration to SAP of all the master data objects by coordinating data cleansing and migration activities
Teamwork & Management Objectives:
- Establish & animate one or several governance body at APAC/Global level to discuss various MDM topics.
- Support and work closely with 7 SSC teams in APAC and other business functions (IT, Procurement, Compliance) to the document key processes and controls
- Demonstrate the highest levels of customer service, productivity, and professionalism.
- Acting as a thought-leader, develop and implement on-going training and education programs with internal stakeholders (Kering fashion & luxury brands, global & regional functions – see above). Deliver these training in person (1 per quarter) and prepare e-learning module that can be delivered through Kering LMS (“Kering Campus”)
Long Term Strategic Objectives:
- Through process and skills improvement, leads the APAC Finance SSC organization toward ISO certification on quality & controls
Who you are
- Min a Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university / relevant professional qualification
- Possess a strong background in SAP with focus on Master Data Management is a must (experience with SAP migration is a preferred). Good understanding of master data governance principles and best practices
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated excellent written communications and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong MDM analytical skills, experience and business expertise
Personality /soft skills
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams across different business functions
- Stakeholder management: Ability to interact credibly with technical & business function professionals as well as senior executives
- Fast-pace environment: Highly motivated and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and demanding team-oriented environment
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR