KERING Regional Retail Application Assistant Manager
Kering - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
- Coordinate all retail applications and implementation of projects that contributes to the improvement and standardization of the business, technology infrastructure and/or systems and applications in alignment with business and user needs.
- Deep understanding of the Retail, and Omni Channel business and available technologies to support Retail business.
- Working closely with global counterparts and key business stakeholders, manage teams to deliver retail transformation projects for the region
- Drive Retail technology roadmap with definition.
- Work with country/region team to define best practices, design solutions, conduct business case studies, evaluate project feasibility, gather user requirements and prepare proposal / presentations
- Be a member of global POS support team to provide POS system L3 support to APAC region.
Who you are
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Min 5 years of experience in Project Management and large-scale retail technology implementation projects
- Min 5 years’ experience in retail industry with in depth knowledge of retail business process
- Experience working across both the Retail, Omni, and Consumer facing business and IT to deliver high touch solutions
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of widely used luxury retail POS system.
- Strong MS SQL and Java knowledge
- Minimum 3 years technical support experience
- Strong analytical mindset and able to manage complexity with good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and people skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Fluency in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR