KERING Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Kering - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
This position will be responsible for ensuring IT infrastructure operations and security for the offices/warehouses/stores in Japan. Backup support to Korea and other countries in APAC of necessary
How you will contribute
Reporting to the Operation & Infrastructure Manager, this position is based in Tokyo.
Primary responsibility will be to set up, configure and maintain office/warehouse/store systems and networks in Japan based on the Global and Regional ICT and security standards. Backup support to Korea and other countries in APAC as required.
- Project coordinating with Global/Regional ICT teams, external vendors and key stakeholders to roll out Global/Regional/Local IT infrastructure projects
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support on systems, network and security areas to local Kering Technologies Application and End User Support teams and brands business units as required.
- Responsible for developing and maintain documentations such as network diagrams, conceptual documents, working instructions, operation procedures in compliance with company policies and audit processes.
- Manage lifecycle of IT server and network related assets (for hardware and software, from acquisition to disposal)
- Provide network monitoring and status reporting, and recommendations of necessary improvements
- On-site support in Japan and overseas travel to other countries may be required.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are
Hands-on Experience in most of the below solutions:
- Installing, setup and configure Cisco Meraki L2/L3 switches, routers and access points
- Cisco Wireless Controllers, firewall
- Well experience in network related troubleshooting
- Managing Microsoft Servers, Active Directory and GPO
- Microsoft SCCM
- IT Service Management tool such as Service Now
- Cloud Office Suite - Microsoft Office365
- Mobile Device Management (e.g. VMWare AirWatch or Microsoft Intune)
- Experience in the following solutions is a plus:
- Network Performance Monitoring
- Innovative technologies in retail / B2C businesses
- Collaboration, Unified communications, Video Conferencing or mobile conferencing solutions
- Enterprise End Point security software (e.g. Sentinel One, McAfee, Kaspersky)
- Excellent knowledge of overall network (LAN/WAN/WiFi)
Required soft skills:
- Strong analytical and issue resolution skills
- Strong collaborative and team coordination skills
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
- Native level Japanese communication
- Flexible approach to working hours
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time