SAINT LAURENT CRM Event Executive
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking a CRM Event Executive who will report to Client Engagement Manager as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will be responsible for Event & CRM Routine Work
- Ensure the high quality of a Saint Laurent client experience during the event
- Coordinate with other departments as a platform to facilitate the event
- Conceptualize events according to the business needs and evaluate and adjust events according to actual outcomes
- Update competitors report systematically
- Coordination with outside vendors and follow up on the relevant payment
- Education background: Bachelor’s degree or above
- Minimum 2 years working experience in luxury industry;
- Retail or CRM background with event experience is preferred.
- Fluent in English and Chinese Mandarin;
- Good with numbers and excel.
- Strong problem-solving skill
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China