SAINT LAURENT Office Assistant
Saint Laurent - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking an Office Assistant to support the South East Asia corporate team.
The Office Assistant is responsible for assisting the South East Asia corporate functions (across Singapore, Thailand and Australia) in managing administrative tasks and duties to ensure a smooth and efficient operation whilst ensuring that the Singapore corporate office is well maintained and organised.
The Office Assistant will handle all organisational and clerical tasks for the corporate team to ensure that all processes are optimised and that the corporate function runs effectively.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management for the General Manager
- Handling incoming calls and other communications
- Assisting with the management of filing systems across all corporate departments
- Recording information as needed
- Updating paperwork and maintaining documents
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety procedures for the corporate office
- Stationery orders
- Organizing travel by booking transportation, accommodations and any other reservation needs as required
- Coordinating meetings and organizing the meeting room and catering as required
- Maintaining supply inventory
- Consolidation of reports and presentations as required
- Liaising with external vendors including building management
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by management team
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar relevant administrative role. They will need to have excellent organizational and time management skills with strong verbal and written communication skills. A pro-active attitude and an ability to work independently would also be highly advantageous. Proficiency in MS Office is also a key requirement.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time